Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#596431 - 03/14/12 06:10 AM Re: Fun with Milton Friedman [Re: Joe Lee]
ChrisW Offline

Loc: Lincoln, Nebraska USA
Quote:
Also along those lines, should the need arise, most of them could find comparable work in the private sector because they are educated and have practical, useful work experience.

And then there's you. Enjoy the drawdown!

Has your policy of 'make shit up about people you disagree with' lead to any big scoops lately? Better get cracking or Lois Lane's gonna get the front page.

Seriously, can I please see your evidence that I have no education or practical, useful work experience? You publicly lie about my employment, my workplace, my duties, my responsibilities and my service record, and you pretend to be a journalist when all you are is a liberal who hates poor people and the military.

Quote:
If you don't cry about needing to shrink big government, then there's not the hypocrisy of your being on the government teat. It's like a soldier sympathizing with the militia against the police state.

Or a journalist using his free speech to tear down the very people who bleed or die for his free speech. Or a pacifist who uses any right won on a battlefield? Or a liberal who wants the law to force other people to pay for something inside her uterus but wants the law kept off her uterus.

You can think the government is too big and still see national security as a vital element of the country. Liberals disagree, but they're allowed to kill you with Predator drones in a country that never attacked us on 9/11 so that's all right.

Edited by ChrisW (03/14/12 06:11 AM)
Edit Reason: Michelle Malkin has a big fat hairy set of balls in her mouth

"I think ChrisW is the funniest man in entertainment still alive..."
-- the perceptive Tom Spurgeon

#596432 - 03/14/12 06:14 AM Re: Fun with Milton Friedman [Re: ChrisW]
ChrisW Offline

Loc: Lincoln, Nebraska USA
By the way, I've just noticed that a lot of people have avatars that are flipping people off. Is it really that important that comicon.com look like it's filled with outrageous assholes?

There's gotta be a more welcoming way to talk about comics. Just saying, is all...

"I think ChrisW is the funniest man in entertainment still alive..."
-- the perceptive Tom Spurgeon

#596439 - 03/14/12 11:35 AM Re: Fun with Milton Friedman [Re: ChrisW]
Allen Montgomery Online   content

Originally Posted By: ChrisW
Or a liberal who wants the law to force other people to pay for something inside her uterus but wants the law kept off her uterus.

But, once again, Weemie doesn't listen to Rush Limbaugh.

#596442 - 03/14/12 12:17 PM Re: Fun with Milton Friedman [Re: ChrisW]
Charles Reece Offline

Loc: us of fuckin' a
Originally Posted By: me
If you don't cry about needing to shrink big government, then there's not the hypocrisy of your being on the government teat. It's like a soldier sympathizing with the militia against the police state.

Originally Posted By: ChrisW
Or a journalist using his free speech to tear down the very people who bleed or die for his free speech. Or a pacifist who uses any right won on a battlefield? Or a liberal who wants the law to force other people to pay for something inside her uterus but wants the law kept off her uterus.

If you're admitting to hypocrisy, then, yes, we agree.

David Cole's "An Executive Power to Kill?"

Elizabeth Drew's "The Politics of Safe Sex"

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3