Cover Reveals For Jeff Lemire And Andrea Sorrentino’s ‘Tenement’ #1
by Olly MacNamee
We helped announce Tenement, the newest Bone Orchard Mythos release from Jeff Lemire and Andrea Sorrentino and now we’re helping spread the word on the release of the covers to go along with the debut issue.
In Tenement, Lemire and Sorrentino bring fans the story of seven residents in a building and the dark secrets that bind them together…beginning with a death that feels much more sinister than natural.
Described as Dario Argento’s Inferno meets Roman Polanski’s Rosemary’s Baby, Tenement #1 comes out on Wednesday June 21 from Image Comics with the following covers:
- Cover A by Sorrentino
- Cover B by Chrisitan Ward
- Cover C by Martin Simmonds
- Cover D blank sketch cover by Sorrentino
- Cover E 1:25 copy incentive by Sorrentino
- Cover F 1:50 copy incentive by Sorrentino
- Cover G 1:100 copy incentive by Tradd Moore
Oh, and here’s the first look once more: