This year’s Batman Day on September 21st is a special one as it also marks his 80th anniversary too, and so DC Comics are pulling out all the stops with plans for Bat-Signals to be lit up all across the globe.
To check whether there’s one going up anywhere near you (I have and to no surprise whatsoever, London’s getting one but that’s it for the UK) go to DC’s Bat-Tracker here. Although, here’s a handy list that DC Comisc published along with the announcement:
- Tokyo at Magnet by Shibuya109 at Shibuya Scramble Crossing
- Berlin at Potzdamer Platz 11
- Paris at Galeries Lafayette on Champs-Elysées
- Barcelona at Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya
- London at the Senate House
- São Paulo at Itaúsa – LMB
- New York TBA
- Montreal at Complex Dupuis
- Mexico City at Torre Reforma
- Los Angeles at City Hall
Keep your eyes out as they tune in on this Batman Day. Well, if you live in these cities, anyway.