The King of Fighters Allstar, from Netmarble Corp., is a mobile action role playing game featuring characters from the video game series which began in the 90’s. Now, for a limited time, fans can collect, train, and fight alongside characters from another game series from that era.
In a collaboration with Bandai Namco, there is a new event in the game featuring the combatants from Tekken 7. Heihachi Mishima, Jin Kazama, Kazuya Mishima, Armor King, Ling Xiaoyu, and Paul Phoenix can be collected and trained from now until December 17.
Those jumping into the game now can select either Jin or Iori Yagami 98 during the tutorial, and active players can obtain the featured fighters via in-game event missions. Tekken fighters can also be obtained through the limited-time Event Dungeon, Super Mission and Fighter & Battle Card summon boxes, login bonuses, and Prize Wheel.
Other features during the event include:
- New KOF Fighters are available for players to collect
– Geese Howard XIV (release on 11/26)
– Mr. Big 96, and Li Xiangfei 99 (release on 12/1)
- Thanksgiving Bonus Time Event (Starting on 11/28)
– AP spent reduced by half for Gold Dungeon (EASY, NORMAL, HARD)
– Obtainable Gold doubled for Gold Dungeon (EXPERT)
– Obtainable Affinity items doubled for Story Mode
- Black Friday Promotion Event
– Total 3 Black Friday celebration Packages with high bonus rates