Netmarble always find creative franchises to collaborate with their hit mobile game, The King of Fighters Allstar. In the past, they have teamed up with other fighting games such as Tekken and Samurai Showdown. Now, some of the biggest names in sports entertainment today will be coming to the game thanks to a new partnership with WWE.
Beginning May 14, The Rock, John Cena, Undertaker, Becky Lynch, Seth Rollins and Kofi Kingston will be available to collect. Alternative versions of The Rock and Kingston can be picked up for free by anyone who downloads the game through Wednesday, June 3rd.
Each superstar’s mannerisms and move sets have been recreated for an authentic experience. In addition to the new characters, there will be WWE themed events such as:
- Time Attack Mode: Players compete by taking control of WWE Superstars and clearing three powerful bosses in a row.
- WWE-Themed Summon Banner: Players can obtain Superstars via two new Banners
- Super Mission: Players can obtain ‘The Rock’ by completing a new Super Mission
- WWE-Themed Dungeons: Kofi Kingston is obtainable by gathering rewards from a Rush Event Dungeon; there is a WWE-themed Mini-Dungeon to get various rewards
- WWE-Themed Roulette: Players can spin a new Roulette Wheel for a chance to unlock ‘The Doctor of Thuganomics’ John Cena.
The King of Fighters Allstar is available now.