Another good selection of comic book news for you to dive into this weekend as well as the odd tidbit from TV and beyond too:
- AWA Studios announced its newest initiative with its ‘Lesser Evils’ shared universe set in and around Brooklyn NY here.
- Tom Lintern‘s Mullet Cop is set to become an animated series, as reported by Erik Amaya here.
- Marvel continue to celebrate Spidey’s 60th anniversary with a set of new variant covers here.
- Also in Marvel news, we’re finally getting The Mandalorian as a comic book, as reported by Tony Thornley here.
- Ben Martin continues to work through the various Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies in his regular Franchise Explosion (Or Implosion) column, with a look at the original sequel here.
- Frank Martin passes commentary on the recent new Netflix series, The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window here.
- We also heard that Superman & Lois get a delayed finale here.
- Our newest recruit, Anton Kromoff, interviews Ben Giles on his new Vermilium TTRPG here.
- Last week’s Review Round Up makes it on the list again here.
- And, finally, Richard Bruton’s Art for Art’s Sake Eurovision Song Contest special can be found here.
Oh, and as we didn’t post last week’s Andor trailer, I thought you might want to watch it again as that little something extra to leave you with: