SDCC 2022: Blizzard Entertainment Exclusives and Giveaway
by Gary Catig
San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC) is finally here and many vendors have big plans for the event. The company behind some of the most popular video games, Blizzard Entertainment, is debuting tons of new merchandise and even have a giveaway for the fans.
They have teamed up with world renowned DJ, Steve Aoki, to celebrate their return to an in-person SDCC. There is a special giveaway found on Twitter where you can have the chance to win Blizzard’s Comic-Con items and Aoki’s own apparel signed by the man himself.
If you are attending the pop-culture convention, there are also plenty of exclusives for sale at their booth (#140). Products making their debut at San Diego Comic-Con include the Blizzard Exclusive Diablo II: Resurrected Deluxe Vinyl Box
Set (by iam8bit), Overwatch Pepe Revendreth Plush, World of Warcraft® Classic & Burning Crusade Playing Cards, Blizzard Series 5 Badges, and much more. See the entire list and images below.
- Blizzard Exclusive Diablo II: Resurrected Deluxe Vinyl Box Set (by iam8bit)
- Soulstone Power Bank
- Java Sok
- Diablo IV Necromancer Tee
- Art Print – Title: Lilith, Daughter of Hatred – Artist: Victor Lee
- Overwatch: New Blood Comic Cover Collection Art
- Junker Queen Art Print – Title: The Reckoning – Artist: Nesskain
- Java Sok
- Sojourn Tee
WORLD OF WARCRAFT
- WoW Classic Playing Cards
- WoW Burning Crusade Playing Cards
- Alliance and Horde Chrome Domz
- Alexstrasza Tee
- Art Print – Title: Sindragosa and Arthas – Artist: Bernie Kang
- Pepe Revendreth Plush
- Blizzard Series 5 Badges
- Blizzard Forging Worlds Art
- Hearthstone Art, Java Sok
- StarCraft Art, Java Sok
- Heroes of the Storm Java Sok
If you can’t make it to SDCC, don’t worry. Many of the above products will become available on the Blizzard Gear Store later this year.