This month, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is receiving a new update. It is particularly special one because it is celebrating the two-and-a-half year anniversary of the Holy War Festival. Developer Netmarble promises exciting content such as a new character, limited-time events, and rewards.
The new additions players can look forward to include:
- Rampaging Darkness Festival Draw – Players will have the opportunity to receive a new character [Twisted Darkness] Berserk Estarossa. The lineup includes existing Holy War Festival heroes as well. With the exception of festival heroes, SSR heroes are provided at 80 UR Lv. 80.
- Holy War Festival Check-in Event – Over the course of a 28 day period, check-in rewards will be offered including 180 diamonds and other various items such as 15 SSR necklaces.
- Death Match – Lamek Returns – Players can earn points by clearing bosses and earn rewards such as a Guaranteed SSR Ticket, 7DS 2.5th Anniversary Card Pack, and costume for Estarossa of ‘Love’ obtained at Event Exchange.
- Death Match Cooperation Event – The event will accumulate points earned from players at each server (Asia and Global). Rewards are provided to every participant depending on total accumulated points earned.
- Hawk’s Dreamland Adventure Event – The event will include an idle mini game with automatic combat featuring rewards such as a 7DS 2.5th Anniversary Card Pack and costume for Melascula of ‘Faith’.
- Other New Content – Story Chapter 24 has been added
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is available for download from the App Store and Google Play.