WayForward Releases ‘RWBY: Arrowfell’ On November 15th
by Sage Ashford
Developer WayForward have put out a release date trailer confirming when their side-scrolling RWBY: Arrowfell game is releasing.This new game is a canon storyline featuring the original voice actors and the ability to switch between each character at any point in the game.
Taking place after RWBY Volume 7, the girls are now full Huntresses and going on missions for themselves, as they gradually learn about the next big threat.
Other major features in the game, according to the game’s Steam page:
- Play as all four members of Team RWBY—Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang—each with their own weapons and abilities! Switch between them on the fly!
- Use each character’s Semblances to get an edge in combat and solve puzzles!
- Featuring the talents of RWBY‘s original vocal cast, plus a new theme song by Casey Lee Williams!
- An all-new canonical story set during RWBY Volume 7 from RWBY writers Kerry Shawcross, Miles Luna, and Eddy Rivas!
- Explore a variety of nonlinear environments in Atlas, Mantle, and the surrounding areas!
- Interact with familiar characters such as Penny, Winter, General Ironwood, and the Ace Operatives, as well as new faces like Team BRIR!
- Collect Skill Points to power up Team RWBY’s stats!
RWBY: Arrowfell releases for PlayStation and Xbox consoles, Nintendo Switch, and Steam on November 15th.