Hasbro Pulse Fan Fest 2021: “Roll Out” With Immersive Optimus Prime Robot
by Gary Catig
Hasbro held its first ever online virtual event on Friday: Hasbro Pulse Fan Fest. As you can imagine, there were a ton of new product announcements spanning their different brands. One of the bigger reveals was the “Transformers Optimus Prime Auto-Converting Programmable Advanced Robot – Collector’s Edition” from Robosen.
This new version of the Autobot leader is the first auto-converting, interactive, programmable, voice activated, and mobile controlled Optimus Prime robot. There are twenty-five voice activated commands, including “Roll Out,” “Convert,” and “Attack!” for a totally immersive experience. He can convert between robot and vehicle mode through your voice or a tap on a screen.
He comes preprogrammed to walk, talk, blast and convert but you can make your own movements using the Missions tutorial. Move Optimus Prime, record movements and interact like never before. He also is equipped with a blaster and battle axe.
Other features include:
- At an incredible 19″ tall when in robot mode.
- Equipped with dialogue from Peter Cullen, the original voice of the Autobot leader, and 80 sound effects including the genuine “converting” sounds.
- Authentic G1 design with detailed emblems, chrome accents and lighting throughout. Built in speakers and 2 microphones bring Optimus Prime to life!
- The world’s most advanced collection of premium materials assembled together with over 5000 components, 60 microchips and 27 servo motors.
- Turn on and roll out! Optimus Prime speeds away in truck mode via voice or app. You can seamlessly control him in robot or truck mode via voice or mobile app commands.
The “Transformers Optimus Prime Auto-Converting Programmable Advanced Robot – Collector’s Edition” is up for preorder on Hasbro Pulse for the hefty price of $699.