Coming this Holiday Season is a festive online Skybound Xpo featuring new announcements, exclusive limited edition drops and more. All coming Friday 10th December and streaming Skybound Entertainment’s YouTube and Twitch channels.
The full programming line-up, beginning at 10am PT/7am ET/3pm GMT includes:
- Demon in the White House – Join Andrew Pyper (author, executive producer), Chris Bray (showrunner, executive producer), and Brook Linder (director), as they discuss what it takes to turn the novel The Residence into Discovery+ Shock Doc Demon in the White House, a story of paranormal activity at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Moderated by Julian Della Puppa.
- Going Analog vs Skybound Tabletop – Skybound Tabletop’s James Hudson tests his tabletop chops with guest moderators from the podcast and web series Going Analog in a high-stakes round of trivia, as every correct response leads to a Tabletop webstore deal you will not want to miss! Later, they will discuss an upcoming project with the designers and creators, culminating in an exciting exclusive announcement!
- When Twitch Cries: Before Your Eyes Panel – Join Kinda Funny host Janet Garcia as she sits down with the creators of the hit indie video game Before Your Eyes, nominated in The Game Awards for Games for Impact. They’ll discuss the game’s deeply emotional story, its revolutionary gameplay mechanics, and what it’s like to make every single Twitch streamer in the world cry their eyes out.
- ATTACK! With Attack Peter – Skybound’s Peter Santa-Maria invites the Xpo audience inside his workshop for a holiday surprise!
- The Skybound Games Awards – Skybound Games team members Woody Tondorf and Carlos Lopez host an ill-advised and hastily-prepared awards show featuring our bestselling titles of 2021. There will also be some great year-end deals announced and at least one award for Troy Baker.
- Movie Trivia Schmoedown’s Holiday Horror Match – This special Xpo exhibition match features one of our favorite genres: Holiday Horror! Winter wonderland meets heart-stopping terror! What’s not to love?