Two Legendary Franchises Collide In Street Fighter And ‘The King Of Fighters Allstar’ Collaboration
by Gary Catig
The King of Fighters Allstar has had some exciting collaborations in the past from Dead or Alive 6 to Seven Knights. Their latest crossover may be its biggest yet bringing together two beloved fighting game franchises.
The mobile action role-playing game is working with Capcom for an all-new partnership involving legendary fighters from Street Fighter. Initial details can be found on The King of Fighters Allstar teaser site here. While on the site, don’t forget to get the Street Fighter Collab Eve Coupon.
Street Fighter characters will be announced progressively through the special teaser site, including fan-favorites such as Ryu and Chun-Li. Fighting game fans who can’t wait to check out the collaboration fighters will get their chance to pre-register for the update on March 15th.
Additional content coming The King of Fighters Allstar:
- New content – ‘Dispatch’
- By completing Dispatch, rewards can be obtained as time elapses upon placing a fighter.
- New PVP Event – ‘Dream match’
- Dream match lets players fight regardless of their fighters’ rank or specification.
- New Ranking – EX Fighters and Growth Element
- Players can grow their favorite fighters via a new growth system ‘Change Up’. Boss Syndrome Omega Rugal and Boss Syndrome Orochi will be the first set of fighters to utilize the new growth system.
- ‘All-Star Archive’ Added
- Archive your fighters to obtain an emblem that gives special abilities – Players can use the desired emblems in the dungeon to clear missions.
The King of Fighters Allstar is now available for download from the App Store and Google Play.