The dark fantasy open world mobile RPG A3: Still Alive received its latest update. There is plenty of content arriving that fans can get excited for such as a new character, special events, and more.
Soulbinder is now available and she can dominate the field with her direct attacks firing soul bullets or can fight along a Summoned Creature that increases her ATK and DEF strength over enemies. In celebration of Soulbinder’s addition, you can explore Soulbinder’s Hall to access the PvP field, the laboratory of Soulbinder and PvE field, Soulbinder’s Hunting Ground. Both can be accessed for up to 8 hours each day in order to acquire Soulbinder’s Scythe. It can be exchanged for different items such as Blue Diamond, Roanmont Ore, 5★ Soulstar or Legend Substat Changing Tome.
Other in-game events and features include:
- New Soul Runner – Foxy has been added as Soul runner slots increase to 7 slots from 6 slots previously.
- Updates to Shu Hybridize System and Shu Transcend Expansion: The system now uses Legendary Grade Shu material on Mythical Grade Shu to apply bonus stats and increases Shu’s power up limit or enhances Holy Artifact effects.
- Update on the Ore System: The Ore System has been refined with a new Power Up system which elevates ATK when obtaining various options via Ore and introduces ‘Roanmont Ore.’ Players can salvage or refine Rough Ore and have the option to level up Ore.
- Soulbinder 7-day Check-In Event: Players can acquire exchange coupons for ‘Black Sail Pirate’, ‘Pitch Black Heart’ and ‘The Wanderer of Wind and Moon’ costumes, as well as exchange coupons for ‘Academic Aesthetic,’ ‘Summer Sea Dream’, and ‘Sweet Ballroom’ Armor.
- Hot-Time Event: In celebration of the new server opening, this event offers a 400% rate increase to obtain EXP (Fame), a 400% rate increase to obtain Apostle EXP, a 100% rate increase to obtain Gold, and a 20% increase to obtain Equipment.
A3: Still Alive is now available as a free digital download from Apple’s App Store and Google Play.