Earlier this month, Hasbro revealed the dates and exclusives for this year’s Hasbro Pulse Con. With the event only a few days away, the toy company announced the programming schedule along with who is set to appear.
The virtual convention can be livestreamed for free over at the Hasbro Pulse YouTube Channel on Friday, September 30 and Saturday, October 1. Included in the festivities is a celebration for the launch of Hasbro Selfie Series. It is a new personalization platform that allows fans to add their own face to debuting figures with fan-favorite character costume designs from Marvel, G.I. JOE, Ghostbusters, and Power Rangers, as well as designs inspired by Star Wars heroes.
Below is a list of guests set to appear. It includes actors, influencers, comic creators and more.
- Celebrating the Star Wars phenomenon, actors Simon Mario Kassianides (Axe Woves in The Mandalorian), Dee Bradley Baker (Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars: The Bad Batch) and Michelle Ang (Star Wars: The Bad Batch)
- D-Stroy (Artist, Comedian, Host of “Show off Your Gems” and Shade45 on SiriusXM)
- Major athletes, including professional wrestlers Sgt Slaughter (WWE) and former WWE champion Johnny Gargano, as well as NBA Point Guard Ja Morant (Memphis Grizzlies), along with former NFL Wide Receiver Julian Edelman (New England Patriots) and Quarterback and Marvel Legends Collector Brian Hoyer (New England Patriots)
- Cast members from “Power Rangers Dino Fury” and “Power Rangers Cosmic Fury,” Russell Curry, Hunter Deno, Chance Perez, Jordon Fite, Tessa Rao and executive producer Simon Bennett– to celebrate the show’s season two return and what is to come in 2023!
- Legendary rapper Murs, who will join West Coast hip hop artist DJ Amen as musical guests for the event
- Influencers and fans of Hasbro brands, including Power Rangers enthusiast Andre (@blacknerd Host, Content Creator) and Thew Adams (Thew’s Awesome Transformers Reviews)
- Comic book writers, such as BOOM!’s Melissa Flores and Ryan Parrott (Power Rangers), Larry Hama (G.I. JOE) and Nick Roche (Transformers)
The big draw of Hasbro Pulse Con is to learn all the upcoming collectibles and products across all their brands. Following is what you can expect from each day.
Friday, September 30 – Day 1: Pre-Show starting at 8 a.m. PT/11 a.m. ET
Marvel: Join Marvel product experts from Hasbro for exciting reveals and announcements during the 2022 Pulse Con Marvel Legends Series panel. This year’s panel promises never-before-seen Marvel figures from Hasbro, and will feature Hasbro’s Ryan Ting, Dan Yun and Dwight Stall, as well as special guests, Johnny Gargano and Brian Hoyer, as panelists to discuss exciting news around the popular Marvel Legends product line from Hasbro.
Transformers: Join the Hasbro Transformers Franchise, Marketing, and Design teams as we reveal the next evolution of Transformers: Legacy. Get ready for a fusion of your favorite Transformers characters into the next phase of the Transformers Generations line. We’re bringing you the next figure in the Shattered Glass collection, and we have to say… he’s a pretty rad dude. The exclusive reveals continue as we roll out the origin story of one of the most legendary bots on Cybertron.
Power Rangers: You won’t want to miss this one, Ranger Nation! The Hasbro Pulse Con Power Rangers panel is packed full of news, sneak peeks and reveals brought to you by the Power Rangers team and some very special guests. Tune in for all the latest from the second half of “Power Rangers Dino Fury” season 29… and beyond. This panel is truly going to be morphinominal!
Starting Lineup: The wait is over. Starting Lineup is back off the bench after 22 years, and we’re back like you’ve never seen before! Join the team as we talk you through the thrilling relaunch, featuring our Series 1 NBA figures!
Fortnite: Ready up, #Fortnite fans! Before you hop off the Battle Bus, join the Hasbro Pulse Con Fortnite Victory Royale Series panel as we explore epic exclusive content, news and reveals brought to you by the Fortnite team themselves, joined by some super special guests.
Saturday, October 1- Day 2: Starting at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET
G.I. JOE: It’s time again! Join the G.I. JOE team with a new series of top secret, exciting reveals from the Classified Series. After that, get to know even more with an exclusive interview from legendary Real American Hero creator Larry Hama. Let’s go, Joe!
Avalon Hill: Hasbro Pulse Con is kicking off the Heroscape HasLab as panelists give a broad overview of the new story of Heroscape and deep dive into lore and product offerings (miniatures and terrain pieces). After the panel ends, the conversation continues on the Avalon Hill discord server! Gather your forces, gamers, because the next adventure is coming soon! Join the Avalon Hill team plus a very special guest, the panel will focus on the big gaming news this fall: the return of HEROSCAPE as our next HasLab crowdfunding campaign!
Magic: The Gathering: Past, present, and future collide as members of the creative and design teams reveal secrets from the upcoming Brothers’ War expansion, a new Secret Lair and a partnership that will roll out sooner than you may think! Attendees will get a first look at previews from Brothers’ War, and maybe just a bit more as Magic kicks off its 30th anniversary celebration.
Indiana Jones: Join members of the Hasbro Marketing & Design teams as they discuss, for the first time, the newly announced Indiana Jones product line, celebrating the classic films. Attendees will get an in-depth look at the products arriving to the line in 2023
Star Wars: During this panel, fans can join members of the Hasbro Marketing & Design teams as they talk about the popular Star Wars line from Hasbro, including the Black Series and the Vintage Collection. Attendees will get an in-depth look at Hasbro’s latest action figure and premium roleplay offerings from throughout the saga. Word on the Holonet is there may also be a few surprises…