‘The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross’ Celebrates Its 3.5 Year Anniversary
by Gary Catig
Time sure does fly and can you believe that The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is celebrating its three and a half year anniversary? As a gift, Netmarble is providing the mobile game’s players plenty of exciting new content in the latest update dubbed the “Ultimate One.” There is a new playable hero, in-game events and more. See what’s in store below.
- Grand Cross 3.5th Anniversary Ultimate Festival Draw: Players will have the chance to earn the new playable hero, [Fire of Life] “Ultimate” Escanor as well as other festival heroes including [Holy Warrior] Traitor Meliodas and [Restored Memories] Elizabeth of Eternal Rebirth. SSR heroes are guaranteed at 300 and 600 mileages while [Fire of Life] “Ultimate” Escanor is guaranteed at 900 mileages.
- Grand Cross 3.5th Anniversary Ultimate Jump Box Event: Boxes containing special items can be purchased utilizing rewards earned during gameplay. Players can obtain a maximum of 9 top rating heroes including festival hero, which a player can choose 1, and a new hero [Knight of the Holy War] Guardian Griamore. All heroes are available at UR 90 level (fully awakened). A maximum of 14 equipment sets can be earned, with completed upgrades.
- Grand Cross 3.5th Anniversary the Ultimate One Check-in (Event I and II): Event I (28 day period) offers check-in rewards and a maximum of 200 Diamonds can be earned. Event II (28 day period) offers check-in rewards and a maximum of 280 tickets for the Grand Cross 3.5th Anniversary Ultimate Jump Box.
- Grand Cross 3.5th Anniversary the Ultimate One Event Mission: Comprising 7 missions, players can earn rewards by clearing each mission. Rewards include the One-step Evolution Bonus, a total of 140 Grand Cross 3.5th Anniversary Ultimate Jump Box tickets, and more.
- Grand Cross 3.5th Anniversary the Ultimate One Operation: Clear Liones: The event features the story of Escanor and Hawk to find Merlin’s Poem. Players can experience the event by occupying 4 main bases. Items for growth such as Diamonds, SSR Evolution Pendant, and the 3.5th Anniversary Card Pack among others can be obtained by participating in the event.
- Event Boss Battle – Indigenous Purgatory Creature: Players can battle the boss, Indigenous Purgatory Creature in this new event. Various rewards can be obtained including a costume for Escanor, Grand Cross 3.5th Anniversary Ultimate Jump Box tickets, and a 3.5th Anniversary Card Pack.
- Grand Cross 3.5th Anniversary Eve Special Jump Step Up Draw: Starting on Nov. 22, players are guaranteed to receive a total of 110 free draws and 6 UR 90 level heroes.
- Other New Content: New Story Chapter 25 has been added
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is available for download from the App Store and Google Play.