Kabam Announces ‘King Arthur: Legends Rise’ At Game Developers Conference
by Gary Catig
At this year’s Games Developers Conference, Kabam announced their newest title. During the State of Unreal keynote, they revealed King Arthur: Legends Rise which will feature a reimagining of the legendary figure and his kingdom.
King Arthur: Legends Rise is an all-new squad based RPG with an immersive world and expansive exploration. Travel the corners of Camelot gaining valuable allies such as knights, mages, and rogues along the way that will help you vanquish bosses and mythical beasts alike.
The game is powered by Unreal Engine 5 providing visually stunning 3D characters, animations, visual effects and environments. Players can experience King Arthur: Legends Rise either at home or on the go with seamless crossplay and cross-progression between mobile and PC platforms. This continues Kabam’s expansion in gaming from mobile onto other platforms. There is no release date yet, but additional information will be shared at a later time this year.
King Arthur: Legends Rise features:
- AN EPIC KING ARTHUR QUEST – Players will experience a dark and mysterious campaign that immerses them in the perilous adventures of a young King Arthur
- COLLECTIBLE ARTHURIAN LEGENDS – Players will build an ever-expanding roster of Knights, Mages, Rogues and powerful iconic characters of Arthurian Legend as they journey through Camelot and beyond
- MYTHICAL WEAPONS TO DEFEAT POWERFUL MONSTERS – Players can select the best Relics for their Heroes and hone them into the perfect weapon to defeat monsters and madmen in strategic combat
- REBUILDING THE KINGDOM OF CAMELOT – Players will be tasked with rebuilding the battle-torn realm to its former glory as the ultimate fortress for their Heroes
- CROSSPLAY BETWEEN MOBILE AND PC – Players can switch seamlessly between their computer and their phone to never miss an epic battle or reward
You can wishlist King Arthur: Legends Rise now on Steam or signup for the latest updates here.