Robert Downey Jr.’s Tony Stark might be dead in the MCU, but he continues to live on through other mediums such as collectibles. Hot Toys next release is a 1/4 scale Iron Man figure inspired by his appearance in Iron Man 3.
This particular version has the superhero in his Mark XL II Armor. It comes expertly crafted with an incredible screen accurate details such as a realistic head sculpt, battle damaged helmeted head sculpt and an interchangeable head with LED light up functions.
There are various interchangeable battle-damaged armor parts, a battery booster and multiple glowing LED light-up features on eyes, arc reactor, and repulsors.
For those looking for something a little more special, there is a Deluxe Version of the Mark XL II Armor that comes with a specially-designed Arc Reactor-themed diorama figure base with LED light up functions (battery operated), detachable gantry arms, a Mark XLII nameplate, and movie logo. Its features include:
– Individually hand-painted and ultra-realistic “battle damaged” helmeted head sculpt with the likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in Iron Man 3
– An interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (battery operated)
– A 1/4 scale body, with over 40 points of articulation
– Specially applied metallic gold, red and silver paint on the streamlined Iron Man armor with intricate weathering effects
– LED-light-up eyes, Arc Reactor on chest, and back (battery operated)
– LED lights can shine through the sides of the armored chest, forearms, and the back of the legs (battery operated)
– An interchangeable battle damaged mask
– Interchangeable battle damaged armor for the chest, shoulders, biceps, and forearms
– One pair of attachable shoulder missiles
– Interchangeable forearm armor with rockets
– Six interchangeable hands including:
– A pair of fists
– A pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (battery operated)
– A pair of repulsor-firing hands (battery operated)
– Articulated armor-flaps on the legs
– Fully deployable air-flaps on the armored back
– Articulation on the waist armor, allowing for flexible movement
– One articulated flash bang
– One battery booster with electrical cables
The Iron Man 3: Mark XLII (Deluxe Version) is available for pre-order now.